Tuesday 25 February 2020

You live with it??

I heard these words the other day 
About a person losing his sight through diabetes,
I too have type 1
And trust me it’s not fun.
Balancing all the time
Constantly analysing and aiming to find 
be careful of the condition, whereby it’s not often kind. 

Trying our best 
All of the time,
Discipline is the most basic of aims
Then there is life, that too needs to be tamed.

People saying “it’s easy”
Is that a fact? You manage your health, hypos, arguments and work demands in this life???
Others putting stress on you, and they expect you to manage your bloods through these taxiing strife?

I exercise every day
I eat and do my best to sustain a well being view,
Dear lord our father 
I need a new pancreas..  can’t help me to pursue???

No comments:

Post a Comment

The light will show

The sun will rise The body will break and then eventually awake, That’s the journey we enter through the Father, who is able to take. Made m...