Friday 28 February 2020

The road to...

Never been where I lurked
Never been to a place like this,
Shows how strong we each can be
The end result, there’s a time to be free.

People saying “you’ll be alright”, “there’s nothing wrong with your head”
Seriously, people’s delirium should be empathised and educationally read”

I’ve been to that dark place 
Where many have gone before,
Trying to take my own life through a system to destroy 
Praise the lord, the recovery is gods calling to repair
Your aim is to fight and love the spirit to share. 

Am I being sensitive?
I think not.. just open and real
If you think this condition is in anyone’s head
Then be that person, if you can 
Well done for getting through this and taking a stand.

“Mental health is real. Support someone or go away”



No comments:

Post a Comment

The light will show

The sun will rise The body will break and then eventually awake, That’s the journey we enter through the Father, who is able to take. Made m...