Sunday 9 February 2020

People that don’t understand.... you

People who don’t understand, your process of thought
You are unique
And also Gifted
Loved and misinterpreted 
Yet through your gifts you are listed.

Your praise comes from above 
Not the people that diss you,
You are beautified and defied
If you are upset no one should refuse you as you have tried.

I am an athlete 
I am proud in what I’ve achieved 
I belong to gods greater plan
He is the one whose believed.

I am articulate 
I am graceful in how I appear,
Humble in mercy, it’s god whom I fear.

I can produce extraordinary stuff 
I can write with my heart on my sleeve,
I love you lord, you are my shoulder to cry on when I have any doubt 
Thank you for making me for what I am about. x x🙏🏽

No comments:

Post a Comment

praying to move forward

So what now? Are you waiting to pit yourself down? Your past is your past, and you’ll never go back The Father in heaven shall provide you w...