Tuesday 18 February 2020

How to balance a fast pace life?

Surrounded by media 
Surrounded by politics, which puts a stain,
Why is no one doing anything about this pace?
And before you say it...No.. I won’t refrain!

Speak as you find
Patience lacking because we don’t want to look bad,
But the question is “are you?”
I think not?
The pace of life has caused speed turning into rot.

Yes, I don’t care what others think of these words...
Does it mean I don’t pray or show care?
This is my spiritual opinion 
Which I pray others to bear.

Life is precious, and yes that means you! 
The phone produces dopamine, that good feel drug 
Blocking out senses, causing others to bump into each other 
Weren’t the deal is that we love each other, just like sister and brother?

No comments:

Post a Comment

The light will show

The sun will rise The body will break and then eventually awake, That’s the journey we enter through the Father, who is able to take. Made m...