Sunday 9 February 2020

Friendship

Friendship for me was once a thing of the past,
I thought people cared
But they were the wrong few 
Now with gods love he descended an angel, that was you!

Thank you for caring 
We don’t have so much of it these days.
Mostly out for number one 
Those who stare at life in a hapless glum.

These words are emotional 
These words are humble and still 
These words are a sign of gratitude 
My hugs are yours and thank you for making me believe 
It’s quite humbling to be open and receive. 

God our maker 
Friendship our promise land 
Here’s my and my heart 
The two entwine, and that’s the start, 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The light will show

The sun will rise The body will break and then eventually awake, That’s the journey we enter through the Father, who is able to take. Made m...