Wednesday 29 May 2024

This condition…

This condition annoys me
I don’t want people to walk on eggshells or be wary to say ‘hello’ to I
But this condition is a full time condition which I truly want to say goodbye.

People saying: “I can’t inject myself”
Or condescending by saying: “you do so well!”
Let me tell you this, this auto immune condition can be quite a moment of hell.

Please Lord fight this for all our sake
Yes, you discovered insulin through scientists like Banting and McCleod
Yet it’s the replacement inside that want to be found.

I speak as a champion of this condition 
Ignore the arguments that I often confront, they are easily swiped away
If you have this condition then you are allowed to talk; otherwise I’ll ignore you as I fight this bloody thing for another day.

“Diabetes extraordinaire… Jason”
Jason
30th May 2024

No comments:

Post a Comment

One day at a time

Not until some unexpected hits  Your world turned upside down, Not knowing what to do, feeling like you’ve just drowned. The great news is t...