Saturday 11 May 2024

No matter how hard

We struggle to get peace 
Too many words relying onto the mind,
No time for gossip or that sort of thing,
I rather hum quietly from the good times we shouid all look to bring. 

Speak peace within your heart
Not everything is a question and answer session,
Let me stay in solace and speak to you Lord 
You have never leaves me, not shall I become bored. 

I need peace Lord 
Tired, as I’ve kept myself very busy, 
Looking for a way forward, rather than entering into a deluge of words that can make us become dizzy.

I pray to you Lord
For people who need to know who you are,
I know you are very near; not that far away 
Protection like the child of God who was born over 2000 years ago…on the hay.

Jason
11th May 2024

No comments:

Post a Comment

One day at a time

Not until some unexpected hits  Your world turned upside down, Not knowing what to do, feeling like you’ve just drowned. The great news is t...