Saturday 4 May 2024

The calm of light

Listen God, where do I turn?
I am looking at suppose what is to be heaven, for where you suppose to be
There is a heart craving your love once I flee.

I know you are with me
Opening the door for me to see,
‘Stop arguing, I am the one.. I am the first and last, 
Leave the turmoil behind, that’s the past’

And if you can’t move forward, then work on your pride
Give yourself to me, as my arms have always been open wide.

Time passes, my love has always been there
It is the best thing you can say you have done,
Do you know why? I have already won.

Jason
4th May 2024

No comments:

Post a Comment

The light will show

The sun will rise The body will break and then eventually awake, That’s the journey we enter through the Father, who is able to take. Made m...