Friday 31 May 2024

I just want a hug

No words needed
I can be inflamed inside
The devils curse is often there, the one who aims to divide.

A hug is all I need
Not even a kiss on the cheek, 
I need a comforting hold 
The war of attrition is evident, there’s news to unfold.

Maybe you can read between the lines 
The path has clearly not been so smooth,
One day, just one day I’ll get back my groove.

Some people need to release with words
Others need to hit a punch bang,
It all ends up the same, the release of fears are often the same 
Pray that soulful prayer, 
that hug is so powerful, a new love inside of you is here.

Jason 
1st June 2024


No comments:

Post a Comment

One day at a time

Not until some unexpected hits  Your world turned upside down, Not knowing what to do, feeling like you’ve just drowned. The great news is t...