Thursday 9 May 2024

In a frantic world

It’s amazing 
We all say things that can contradict,
Some want a peaceful life, then say they want a bit of excitement
Myself personally I want to stay with the Father for my spiritual alignment.

I want to be at peace 
I want to be with people who are no longer around today, 
not those who give lip service to sugar coating views, 
Those m people are not my type, therefore, won’t be amused. 

I like to think most people like to do things from a good place,
Then there are the struggles of being let down, when humans work on speed rather than reliable haste. 

The world is chaos 
As we all know people are fractured by the attempts to not disappoint people’s needs,
I like peace and quiet… for now… that shall allow myself to feel freed.

Jason
9th May 2024

No comments:

Post a Comment

One day at a time

Not until some unexpected hits  Your world turned upside down, Not knowing what to do, feeling like you’ve just drowned. The great news is t...