Tuesday 28 May 2024

I can’t see you.. but I feel you

Hey I can’t see you
I am crying inside,
Looking for you time and time again
Speaking to the songs that hold inside the heart to blend.

I can feel you
But I can’t see your face,
But I do love you, which causes the pain
I know I can get my stuff together, as God’s got my heart to regain.

We can all struggle with hope
But it’s hope we look towards when all seems to fail,
God is hope…and flesh is weak
The initial is what we often hold onto when all is comes across bleak.

I feel your heart
When others see past the light
It’s hope and hunger to see past the strain
And loving each other shall remove the withering pain.

Jason
28th May 2024

No comments:

Post a Comment

One day at a time

Not until some unexpected hits  Your world turned upside down, Not knowing what to do, feeling like you’ve just drowned. The great news is t...