Sunday 5 May 2024

You are my child

You were created by God
The creator who wanted you here through an approving nod.

You are his child
There’s no denying that..
You embrace the Father, through the creators hat.

You are loved
That’s what you need to feel,
The Father in heaven isn’t at all far from you, and the ultimate deal.

You are the child of the creator 
We are all here for a reason,
Looking for ways backwards or forwards
Finding a way to make this moment work, rather than go off the rails and go berserk.

I am honoured I am yours
And yes, I will try my best, for it’s you I adore.

The will is there
And the love of God is what we all should share,
The devil is a liar, and has never cared.

Jason 
6th May 2024

No comments:

Post a Comment

One day at a time

Not until some unexpected hits  Your world turned upside down, Not knowing what to do, feeling like you’ve just drowned. The great news is t...