Saturday 4 May 2024

Refilling your jug

Are you are giver or taker of emotion
It’s your prayer with the Father, that’s your devotion. 

Don’t let your jug run dry 
If you don’t understand, then it’s all about you,
This poem is for the chronic helpers who need to imbue. 

I am in between, I will talk, but I shall listen to others time in need, 
God’s presence is where your troubles are gobbled up and the removal of their greed.

‘Why me God?!!!’
We have all said those words before, 
but it’s greed in our soul where the Devil finds your inner core.

So stop draining others and saying sorry after 
It’s all about an over spilled jug, where one day the depression shall turn into laughter. 

Jason
4th May 2024


No comments:

Post a Comment

The balance (guarding your heart)

Lord I need to confess to say you are our king You bring us solace for all the psalms we can are allowed to sing. In treacherous times when ...