Wednesday 1 May 2024

My gift from God

What’s your gift?
What does come naturally to you?
Gods is there refining our goodness that’s inside
From a place you shall never become shy.

Mine is writing words that graciously hit
I am not out to offend, just pray with it..

Words that are creative and flow
I am going a thousand miles per hour… never slow..

Despite the wanting to feel calm in the mind
God encourages peace and love, that’s powerful I find?

You hold me close Father with these words that I accountably rely
I give you thanks and glory, that’s all I have as well to say.

Jason
2nd May 2024

No comments:

Post a Comment

The light will show

The sun will rise The body will break and then eventually awake, That’s the journey we enter through the Father, who is able to take. Made m...