Friday 3 May 2024

God’s love

You can’t deny it 
You can’t even refine it,
Just stay close to the Father’s heart
It’s free wil for surel, so therefore I now restart.

I am will you Lord
Protect my friends and family whom I love ,
I will one day leave, 
my heart lord, which I know you can defiantly relieve. 

I know you love us all
And you didn’t promise us a easy life,
Yet it’s belief in you Lord where there is a balance in managing strife.

Yes… there are chaotic people in the world
People who need mayhem to survive, 
Personally Lord I pray for them, as the raucous behaviour removes from the tide.

Jason
3rd May 2024

No comments:

Post a Comment

The light will show

The sun will rise The body will break and then eventually awake, That’s the journey we enter through the Father, who is able to take. Made m...