Monday 20 May 2024

You are always in my heart

Hey Dad, I know you are here
In Christ I can feel you presence, especially from the times that we shared.

Hey Dad
I miss your integrity and ample protection,
As God is looking out for us, through love, hope and levitation.

I can still hear your voice Dad
This is the hope when I pray to the skies,
You confronted bullies when they stirred up the plot
So proud of you stepping up during times that were forgot.

Miss you like words can say
Yet one day we shall heavenly meet,
The blessings to affirm God is with you still
As I thank you eternally, as the Father watches over us to humbly heal.

“Never can be forgotten… Nelson Joseph Wilson Love Richard and family”
Jason
20th May 2024 



No comments:

Post a Comment

One day at a time

Not until some unexpected hits  Your world turned upside down, Not knowing what to do, feeling like you’ve just drowned. The great news is t...