Monday 27 May 2024

Never alone in Christ

Small or big family?
Question is: “Do you speak with God?”
Do you go to him with your problems, or places to hide?
I can say through the Father I humbly abide.

Through Faith you grow strong
With that comes with fellowship and people to share the good news,
God is the cornerstone to grow, so I suggest you do not refuse.

Love is the key to success
Prayer is the first step in front of the next,
Where there is faith, there is comfort you need to stretch.

I try to be positive 
As I know the Father is working effectively within me
I may not understand why he does what he does; as long there is belief, you no longer are in chains and shall be free.

Jason 
27th May 2024

No comments:

Post a Comment

One day at a time

Not until some unexpected hits  Your world turned upside down, Not knowing what to do, feeling like you’ve just drowned. The great news is t...