Sunday 13 August 2023

The bestest hugs

You give the best hugs
You smile also lifts my soul,
God has got you so much Debs, the hugs shall continue to flow.

Here I am lord
Pondering what to do next,
“Come here give me a hug”
Lord I once use to push this person away 
Hugs are always welcome, then this is a place I need to stay.

Your hugs are amazing 
They are filled with strawberries with a glass of milk,
You have this presence, a more meaningful ilk.

Hope shall arrive 
You or I may not see it now,
Let’s start with the word love
Where hugs is the word I like to act and howl.

Jason 
13th August 2023











No comments:

Post a Comment

The balance (guarding your heart)

Lord I need to confess to say you are our king You bring us solace for all the psalms we can are allowed to sing. In treacherous times when ...