Sunday 6 August 2023

Happy birthday Funny git

We love you Chris 
You funny.sod,
You keep us on our toes with your politics and wit
You are actually a funny git.

However, pleased to have you as a friend
I won’t ask for money,  or ask if you to depend,
But if I do? I do it with a urgent request
You are a funny sod like I’ve said plus the best.

You are my mate I am honoured to have known
Now I shall stop being soppy and one day, for how short I am, I will eventually grow.

So enjoy this day
The formalities now said,
Let’s get drunk or chill 
Love to you and the family
From this old git who is slightly dappy.

Happy birthday Chris xxx
Jason
6th August 2023 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The balance (guarding your heart)

Lord I need to confess to say you are our king You bring us solace for all the psalms we can are allowed to sing. In treacherous times when ...