Sunday 6 August 2023

There are seasons plus reasons

Take your time 
And take your time some more,
Hug me forever 
Those things are never enough , so can I have some more?

Close your eyes and sleep
Enough until you restore,
I am a little tired in the body, heart and mind 
that doesn’t warrant  me to being kind?

I need my time to reflect
Perhaps go to work to forget what is at home,
having that moment your body is recovering like a warrior Sloane.

Take your time
Be kind to your heart, 
Look through the windows and see
Pray to the father, he has authority of the powers we see.

Jason 
6th August 2023

No comments:

Post a Comment

The balance (guarding your heart)

Lord I need to confess to say you are our king You bring us solace for all the psalms we can are allowed to sing. In treacherous times when ...