Wednesday 16 August 2023

Nerves frayed

Slightly anxious
Timid in fact,
One blow follows another
Probably sign of the times?
The Lord protects as I no longer need to surmise.

I am hurting badly
A heavy head, where pressure seeps in 
Losing my Father and moving away from health 
Money means nothing right now, compared to the importance of a spiritual realm.

Lord, I thank you for loving me everyday
I am scared, even though you brought Angels in to protect,
And the thinking behind the earthly motives, which is never a sure bet.

I need my saviour, the Father in heaven
The greatest king,
Please lord protect us all from any demons, that’s where the Angels graciously do sing.

Jason
16th August 2023



No comments:

Post a Comment

The balance (guarding your heart)

Lord I need to confess to say you are our king You bring us solace for all the psalms we can are allowed to sing. In treacherous times when ...