Sunday 27 August 2023

Waking up

Taking your time is never easy to do
You have a bee in your bonnet, and you are finding a way to find that clue.

But in the mist of the strain
You are tired and the mind is not able to sustain,
Lord why is this happening right now?
The people I thought would be there to help are not able to do
There are struggles in us all, as this is what I am not prepare to lose.

I am tired and need a focus to find 
I need you Father, your presence is there,
as I am trying to stay with you through stemming the attack 
the Devil hasn’t got a clue and has never had anyone’s back.

Lord I am not going back 
Lord I am wanting to stay with you,
I have gone off the rails, as I did not pursue.

Please hold me close 
Please hold me near
The hope is with you lord, I refute to stay close to the Devils Lear. 

Jason
27th August 2023


No comments:

Post a Comment

The balance (guarding your heart)

Lord I need to confess to say you are our king You bring us solace for all the psalms we can are allowed to sing. In treacherous times when ...