Sunday 27 August 2023

Birthday wish

I wish you happiness 
I wish you peace
I wish you exuberance at the very least.

I wish you presents of spiritual lift and gain
I wish you harmony, you can always retain.

I wish you a day to live it to the full
I wish you humbleness in the hope where you feel gentle and cool,

Ultimately I wish you a birthday to relax the mind, body and soul
As I know with the Father, he has perennial control.

So embrace these words,
They are written through the father for you
As life is endureth through the prayers we look to hold on like glue.

Jason
28th August 2023

No comments:

Post a Comment

The balance (guarding your heart)

Lord I need to confess to say you are our king You bring us solace for all the psalms we can are allowed to sing. In treacherous times when ...