Saturday 26 August 2023

Loving souls

You care and do not aim to receive 
You love because God gave you a gift,
There are humbled people and naturally provide you an almighty lift.

There are people you need to stay away from 
There are people that calm the storm and keep you at norm.

There are humbled souls in your life
People that you never forget,
People you want to hug when things are not right 
And others love when all you want to do is see the light.

Thank you God for these Angels 
They grasp my thoughts and hold me close,
You each blessed as children of God 
When my head was in the clouds as I had nowhere to turn
Love these people Lord, they are spirited through your discern.

Jason
26th August 2023


No comments:

Post a Comment

The balance (guarding your heart)

Lord I need to confess to say you are our king You bring us solace for all the psalms we can are allowed to sing. In treacherous times when ...