Sunday 20 August 2023

Called a narcissist

I was called a narcissist by a someone very close
Grieving has an impact, where words have telling about us, the most.

Lord you protected me during that onslaught, that attack
I felt sorry for that person as they had some else’s back.

Scared and unknowing 
Belittled when I changed my mind,
It wasn’t about lending money, it was that word that was alarming to hear about myself, that’s what I find?

I just want protection 
I just want to be okay, 
I have broken down this season, where my tears of a loss shall finally be washed away.

“To that person… I love and pray for you. You know who you are, may the Lord hold you close, like he does for me xxx. PS we all have traits of narcissism”

Jason
20th August 2023

No comments:

Post a Comment

The balance (guarding your heart)

Lord I need to confess to say you are our king You bring us solace for all the psalms we can are allowed to sing. In treacherous times when ...