Wednesday 9 August 2023

A passing season

Well what can I say?
Lost my job, but just got paid
Actually my father has left me and rested with the almighty who stayed.

It’s been a bugger
But I am not done this alone,
It’s not about me, me and me
It’s about my Father who one day said I shall eventually see.

It does take time to heal
What do they call it? A season?
As breakage is there for an almighty reason.

You are my first and the everlasting want 
You are my reason to open up, not this repressive taunt.

So be good today 
I love you so much
But tomorrow is my new best friend, from which I do have a hunch.

Jason
9th August 2023

No comments:

Post a Comment

The balance (guarding your heart)

Lord I need to confess to say you are our king You bring us solace for all the psalms we can are allowed to sing. In treacherous times when ...