Thursday 17 August 2023

Speak up about your health

Speak up
Don’t hold it in
If you are judged, avoid the uneducated, unless they want to learn
There is a prayer out there from which you permitted to discern.

Do what you need to do to get the message out
It’s hope for others in what’s inside of you,
Clearly you don’t need the harm of the cause
But then again? Please don’t pause.

The time is yours 
As well as the condition too, 
I was told by my parent not to speak always about my diabetes which causes harm
I clearly told them where to go, as you’ll suspect the words did not go down a charm.

There is hope when you speak up
Support the fight you are facing 
And pray to God through the trails you are pontificating.

Jason
18th August 2023 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The balance (guarding your heart)

Lord I need to confess to say you are our king You bring us solace for all the psalms we can are allowed to sing. In treacherous times when ...