Sunday 13 August 2023

Lord I seek

Dear lord
I lost my friend 
I left my family home
Change, change and more to come 
You are moulding us to be the three and one.

I am tired
Broken in fact
This lead on my head is so prevalently there
I look to you father as when I hold still I simply glare.

Time will pass
This is your time to shine,
Some people ask you how was your day?
these are my kind of people, 
Humble kind and loving 
Never pushing you away nor shoving.

Lord I know you’ve got this
This brokenness I feel inside,
God is my anchor, I won’t just survive.. I’ll also feel alive.

Jason 
13th August 2023

No comments:

Post a Comment

The balance (guarding your heart)

Lord I need to confess to say you are our king You bring us solace for all the psalms we can are allowed to sing. In treacherous times when ...