Sunday 6 August 2023

Bless this week

That you Lord we have survived the past endeavours,
Times of stress, noise and chaos we can leave behind
This our love towards you Father, that’s what I find?

Allow me to love you
Your love is never rejected,
Actually you are magnificent, and exceptionally perfected.

Bless this week lord
For those who read these words,
We know it’s chaos right now, but you refute any of us to be disturbed.

So thank you brothers and sisters, I love you dearly 
It’s the pain caused that mends our hearts,
Refusing us is never an option, as I now depart.

Jason 
7th August 2023

No comments:

Post a Comment

The balance (guarding your heart)

Lord I need to confess to say you are our king You bring us solace for all the psalms we can are allowed to sing. In treacherous times when ...