Sunday 6 August 2023

A glass of ouzo

A glass of ouzo hits you like a small glass of Jamaican rum
Light-headed now, as you end up having some sun-kissed fun.

You are blessed with a spirit
More than you know,
I am struggling God with this drink 
As there’s plenty for us to think. 

We take our time
For better or for worse
An ouzo consumes a light headedness, and that’s not the curse.

I sleep with a class by side
Being with God I’ll never subside,
So here is a toast and for me, you and it’s most
Here’s to my relaxing glass of ouzo, from there I shall impartially boast.

Jason 
7th August 2023


No comments:

Post a Comment

The balance (guarding your heart)

Lord I need to confess to say you are our king You bring us solace for all the psalms we can are allowed to sing. In treacherous times when ...