Sunday 20 August 2023

Resting and restoring

Tired?..
Can’t see the next minute in front
The fact there are struggles lying ahead, that’s being perfectly blunt.

But I do want to get better
For some reason I don’t know how,
I am heading down a dark ditch with nowhere to turn
Now be selfish, and pray when you discern.

There are struggles 
That’s part of life,
People appear and turn to be your family, not always the blood side, that can lead to strife.

My head is not there 
My heart is in a little despair,
So Pray, pray and pray some more
The love of the almighty shall never become a chore.

Jason 
21st August 2023

No comments:

Post a Comment

The balance (guarding your heart)

Lord I need to confess to say you are our king You bring us solace for all the psalms we can are allowed to sing. In treacherous times when ...