Saturday 27 May 2023

I’ll get I’ll see you again

You see? I’ll get to see you again 
You will see my ugly mush,
You are brilliant, and always have been 
God’s inside of us, so where do we begin?

There’s a beginning and a end
And we do all transcend,
None of us are truly prepared 
Through the eyes of the barrel the devil can’t prevent us to prepare.

Love is so important 
vital in fact
Hold me close to your window 
Humbleness does bring us though
A journey we need to endure, therefore pursue.

My life is temporary 
It’s not morbid, it’s the simple truth 
It’s nice to be nice, if leaders do not understand 
Be kind to yourself, from there the music flows through a spiritual bandstand.

Jason 
27th May 2023

No comments:

Post a Comment

The balance (guarding your heart)

Lord I need to confess to say you are our king You bring us solace for all the psalms we can are allowed to sing. In treacherous times when ...