Friday 12 May 2023

Just an ordinary person who loves God

I just woke up and said ‘thank you Lord’
Especially when Life is the precious moment we face,
Thank you handsomely, you always deliver in a timely place.

I know you are here 
I know you hold me tight,
I know you relish our conversations, which make me feel exceptionally bright.

We can’t stop fighting
We can’t,
It’s the Lord’s decision when all said and done
Enjoy today and reap the happiness, and therefore some.

I love you my friend
I am not saying that because I am needy or unsure
Yet I know my time is to be with you is furthermore,

Jason
12th May 2023

No comments:

Post a Comment

The balance (guarding your heart)

Lord I need to confess to say you are our king You bring us solace for all the psalms we can are allowed to sing. In treacherous times when ...