Tuesday 2 May 2023

80s music

These were joyous pieces of art
Where do I look….from the start?

Waiting for a star to fall?
Or take on me?
And the  working out aha, or cutting crew to be.

There was cutting crew with “not in love anymore”
And there was Mel and Kim with “respectable”
Or that classic song from Climmie Fisher “love changes everything”
And Maxi Priest “ I want to get close to you”
Beautiful songs I recall and ensue.

There was Yazz and the plastic population. “The only way was up” 
And the spirit of Michael Jackson who mentioned the word “bad”
And the magnificent words of Madonna “don’t be sad”.

Jason
2nd May 2023


No comments:

Post a Comment

The balance (guarding your heart)

Lord I need to confess to say you are our king You bring us solace for all the psalms we can are allowed to sing. In treacherous times when ...