Monday 29 May 2023

Not a prison sentence …..but a new life

Surrender
Our to our defender,
Do you understand what I mean?
Then read the rest and have self esteem.

Hold your own 
The king on the throne,
Staying with the Father has its way
Tomorrow is always another day.

It’s about blessings and wishing others well
What other story do we need to tell?
One day at a time
What else can you do?
There is pursuant from the Father, and a humble clue.

You can’t chain me anymore 
God’s child has paid the price and then some more.
Tomorrow will arrive
Thanks to the Father you have an opportunity to hive.

Today you won’t be leaving 
Yesterday you build the memory which shall never be forgotten,
You are loved, rebuke the dismissive, that has no place
Hold my hand today and do not let go
I shall smile as long as I have God in my heart, a moment to blow.

Jason
29th May 2023




No comments:

Post a Comment

The balance (guarding your heart)

Lord I need to confess to say you are our king You bring us solace for all the psalms we can are allowed to sing. In treacherous times when ...