Monday 29 May 2023

The night everything changed

There’s moments in life you can’t forget 
There’s moments in life you need to acknowledge you need to reset.

Remember you are a child of the creator 
The perennial holistic king,
There will always be challenges, from the time you were conceived within.

Remember I am there
I will pray to the depths of my lungs through to the souls of my feet 
With the Father inside of you, there is always something to face and compete.

The night that changed our lives 
A night so surreal where I lost someone I loved so much who I know I shall see again,
The dependency of that person so attained and felt forever
When you actually need to recall that you are that good too, and indeed so you are also clever.

Jason
29th May 2023

No comments:

Post a Comment

The balance (guarding your heart)

Lord I need to confess to say you are our king You bring us solace for all the psalms we can are allowed to sing. In treacherous times when ...