Thursday 18 May 2023

A simple hug

A simple hug makes all the difference 
Showing you are scared isn’t something to be afraid,
I am here for you child, God’s heart inside of each us has always relayed.

Today you are my friend
Tomorrow we possibly fallout, 
Weakness will start to turn strong
Have inner Faith, the Devil’s tempters simply prolong.

Today I love you 
Tomorrow I’ll love you that bit more, 
When I sail on a ship, I’ll love you on the waters and on the sandy shore.

So I started this poem by speaking of hugs
The simple awakening I say with a kind heart,
Once I say my prayers at the start of the day, I know God inside of myself is simply a chest I wish to lay.

Jason
17th May 2023

No comments:

Post a Comment

The balance (guarding your heart)

Lord I need to confess to say you are our king You bring us solace for all the psalms we can are allowed to sing. In treacherous times when ...