Sunday 28 May 2023

Flight, fight and fight more

Do you feel this would be easy?
Do you feel I am humble and a little wheezy.

Don’t dare underestimate your belief
You are humbled and not always in relief.
Fight, fight and fight with vigour
Elevated and not through a devastating trigger.

Remember I love you 
I want to love you,
Not for you, but for me too
You are deserving, please do not leave 
You are my friend, I love you.. just simply receive.

I can’t solve your problems
But together we can make it work,
As long you are with me, the fighting could also become revert..

Jason
28th May 2023


No comments:

Post a Comment

The balance (guarding your heart)

Lord I need to confess to say you are our king You bring us solace for all the psalms we can are allowed to sing. In treacherous times when ...