Thursday 25 May 2023

I fell from the sky and found you

I fell from the sky and noticed you
I do care for you, despite my brokenness inside
There is a father inside of me who I want you to confide.

How can you recite God’s love and leave that alone?
A prayer comes with action, like a warrior on the throne.

Bless you
Hold you
Kiss you
Hug you
These moments of kindness we strive to embrace
The power from the Father is simply mercy and grace.

Today we live
Tomorrow we moan or start an argument which may become healthy or not,
There’s is hope in this thing called ‘the word’ 
A glimmer of light that is present right now
There I take my curtsy towards you lord from where I shall bow.

Jason
25th May 2023

No comments:

Post a Comment

The balance (guarding your heart)

Lord I need to confess to say you are our king You bring us solace for all the psalms we can are allowed to sing. In treacherous times when ...