Tuesday 9 May 2023

You just know…

That epiphany
That glimmer of unexpected hope,
That joy in your heart to recalibrate
The happiness is waiting to elevate.

That positive joy
The will through the arduous pain,
That free spirit, not that controlling stray
Keeping me on my toes? Please.. I am now on my way.

That expectation from others,
Those thoughts put in your head,
All you want is: “it shall be alright”
I am here today, awaiting the next fight.

Yes. These words you’ve heard before,
“Well-being”,”mental health” and that drive to go forward, which we’ve all heard
I am here to be with you Father, now if you don’t mind, I need silence and wish not to be disturbed.

Jason
9th May 2023

No comments:

Post a Comment

The balance (guarding your heart)

Lord I need to confess to say you are our king You bring us solace for all the psalms we can are allowed to sing. In treacherous times when ...