Sunday 21 May 2023

Five or six Angels

We know we can’t own time 
As I bless each and every one of you for being there
A time, a moment for which I can only thank you from these words that I share.

I can only pray to God
Your time is humbled as you fear a God so bold,
00:03 was the time the doctor confirmed passing which I was told.

I’ll remember you until I do eventually pass
The efforts you offered to myself and to my family 
Shall live in the memory and for my protection day to day
God has taken away the pain from these words which I say.

You are Angels in our eyes for each and every day 
Thank you wholeheartedly, simple words that I relay.

Jason to five or six exemplary health angels x
Son of Andreas Andrews passed 17th May 2023 00:03
21st May 2023



No comments:

Post a Comment

The balance (guarding your heart)

Lord I need to confess to say you are our king You bring us solace for all the psalms we can are allowed to sing. In treacherous times when ...