Sunday 28 May 2023

Seize

Procrastinate, a easy mindset to fall into
You are under God’s watch today, I urge you to give your heart
You may question: “Where do I begin? or when do I become spiritually smart?.”

You can struggle and appreciate the outcome after, 
Working it through with a prayer each day
you may stumble when you see hope, 
like the occasion when the birth of the King is there 
Pray to God, he took on the cross for us to learn to care.

Tomorrow will soon arrive
It’s patience with time that we do not own,
Kindness to the Father, that refutes a groan.

Thank you Lord I know you are more than a friend 
Humbleness in kindness, joy, love and guile
Comes with a cost, but worth it all the while.

Jason
28th May 2023






No comments:

Post a Comment

The balance (guarding your heart)

Lord I need to confess to say you are our king You bring us solace for all the psalms we can are allowed to sing. In treacherous times when ...