Friday 12 May 2023

With my heart

With my heart I enjoy thee
Like the summers day, and that touch of breeze.

With my heart I hold onto God’s love
I pray to him and ask for a miracle that he can perform,
A simple prayer, can magnify and pull any of us through a storm.

With my heart I say ‘I love you’
Never forget these words which are exposed to the core
As my love for my friends is the devils attack, need o say more?

I say goodbye for now
as times past shall lapse,
Forgiveness in yourself  is where it’s held
As God has given you free will, which is there for us to have meld.

Jason
12th May 2023


No comments:

Post a Comment

The balance (guarding your heart)

Lord I need to confess to say you are our king You bring us solace for all the psalms we can are allowed to sing. In treacherous times when ...