Thursday 18 May 2023

Yesterday.. reversed

Yesterday I felt love 
The day after I felt my world turn upside down
I am avoiding to sink
Expecting to forget when I blink.

Yesterday’s news, 
perhaps there is an achievement,
Working through the uncertainty 
And the humbleness when facing the severity.

I am now saved 
A place I sometimes feel I do not deserve
Thank you Father for keeping me attained and wholely reserved.

I know you love me
As I look towards today’s bright morning sky,
Here is my hand dear Lord, how do you forgive?
The answer is that his son died for you
Where you are reborn, and shall certainly relive.

Jason
19th May 2023

No comments:

Post a Comment

The balance (guarding your heart)

Lord I need to confess to say you are our king You bring us solace for all the psalms we can are allowed to sing. In treacherous times when ...