Thursday 30 May 2019

The Diabetes Life

Look what’s around
Challenges and goodness to embrace 
Yet there is a condition that’s held in my inner place.

Auto immunity, call it what you will
These are the cards I’ve been dealt with
That is the demands that I feel..

Injections
Protections 
Having day to day conquests to face
Do you feel sorry for yourself? 
Or do you embrace?

Type 1 the bug bear I need to know
Capturing a greater depth and then there are hypos... the blow.
But you manage, you don’t know how... sometimes but you do
As long as you follow the principles that is what you will ensue.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The balance (guarding your heart)

Lord I need to confess to say you are our king You bring us solace for all the psalms we can are allowed to sing. In treacherous times when ...