Wednesday 8 May 2019

Lifted

I cry when I am sad
I hit when I am strong,
I move when I need too
I love when I feed you.

I turn to love when I feel down
I turn to love when I feel bright
I turn to you to make things work
I turn to my anger when I feel a little berserk.

We don’t have days when we are angry? 
We don’t have days when we don’t know what to do?
Looking to the heavens and praying to god
When the light is not showing and you just need a simple nod.

Caring when you feel low
Behaving well, when light turns into the happiness day,
Look to the one you love 
Avoid any sadness from the words said above.

🙏🏽
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The balance (guarding your heart)

Lord I need to confess to say you are our king You bring us solace for all the psalms we can are allowed to sing. In treacherous times when ...