Monday, 27 May 2019

To Accept

To be judged, condoned 
A person rejected by others lack of understanding, 
This can can hurt a person’s soul
Yet it’s faith that deflects that torment to show.

Be at peace 
Be in love with gods hope 
Those who do not understand 
It’s their lack of openness, which leads to a challenged hand.

Closing the mind 
Which serves no understanding to others who need to open their minds,
I rather pray and keep on praying for those who are torment 
I rather keep on smiling rather than going into dormant.

Judge me...?
You have no right..
Yet if it’s prayers that keeps you at bay
Lord almighty as I love you...  nice words I prefer to stay. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Praying as time passes

you can live or leave  I prefer the living, through my prayer which I can receive. An awakening shall appear,  Times are hard, so this is th...