Thursday 16 May 2019

Calling it quits

Not the most attractive of words
Quite alarming in fact.
If you are thinking about it.... STOP!
You have this life
God knows you are worth it
You are his child and benefit..

We have all been to a place 
Where we questioned how we got there in the first place,
Crying, breaking down and not knowing where to turn 
Praise the lord, no need to lead to that unnecessary burn.

Glory to kindness 
God is always there
I have been to the place you are, 
Wanting to take life with a blink of an eye 
I even love you, please release the tears... and fly.

I’ll hold you 
I encourage you
First steps forward is all you need to take 
Put your hands together and pray,
Arid that sorrow and come towards my way x 


No comments:

Post a Comment

The balance (guarding your heart)

Lord I need to confess to say you are our king You bring us solace for all the psalms we can are allowed to sing. In treacherous times when ...