Thursday 16 May 2019

Who understands you?

Who understands you?
I am often told by others, they know me better than I know myself ,
The only one who knows me better than I, Is god
He has the first and final say
Where my hat goes is where he tells me to stay..

I fall into positions where I speak my mind
Over sensitive and strong 
I have my brothers and sisters 
That’s where I belong. 

Judged and condoned 
A place that no one should arrive
As long you believe in god and the spirit
The heavens above shall guide you to live it. 

God has the final answer 
Believe that or not!!
He loves you, and has your back
As for others understanding you, 
And reasons that you reach
God is the almighty and relays a message to teach.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

The balance (guarding your heart)

Lord I need to confess to say you are our king You bring us solace for all the psalms we can are allowed to sing. In treacherous times when ...