Tuesday 21 May 2019

When you know

When you feel delicate 

And your heart pumps with joy

Jenny I love you so much 

Jumping around like your baby boy.


You are my princess 

You are my sweet, sweet love 

You show me happiness my bae 

My princess shall always be okay. 


You are my angel

That god brought down, 

I am touched and love by my Jenny 

I feel connected like a trillion and billion pennies.


I now know I have found my soul mate

My beautiful and god fearing Jenny 

My queen of our castle 

A place that ascends gods great throne 

We are in love, we shall never leave each other alone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The balance (guarding your heart)

Lord I need to confess to say you are our king You bring us solace for all the psalms we can are allowed to sing. In treacherous times when ...